Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Wine Store

OK, so I realize that maybe I did not explain my "wine" store to many of you. A couple of years ago when Abbott Construction had a "good"year in business, I purchased wine (both non-alcoholic, and that with alcohol) for our customers, both past and present. Since then, the company I purchased from has expanded their offerings to include bottled water among other offerings.

I have updated the labels available to choose from. With Valentine's day coming and special dinners being planned, take the time to browse these labels, click on your favorite label, pick your special one's favorite beverage, order it up, and plan your dinner celebration. Shop from home and get it delivered to your door!

Whether you are a horse enthusiast, a gardener, or just love to watch the sun set with a friend and a good bottle of wine, you are sure to find a label to express the moment, and the right beverage for the occasion.

Some of the labels are labels that Signature Wines had as their stock labels, but many are my own photographs. If you have questions as to which are mine, just e-mail and ask...

So follow THIS link to the wine store and have fun!!!

NOTE: Wine Store will be OPENED on Tuesday. I made changes to the store front that take time to update so please check back. Thank you!!

Happy New Year & Happy Shopping!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment