Friday, January 9, 2009

A Request From Piper's Previous Care Taker

OK, so I think I told many of you that I got Piper from a private barn where her young owner had left her and really could not afford to pay her board. Well, the person, (Lisa is her name, too) who took good care of Piper even though she did not own her has a young project mare for sale.

I told Lisa I would post this mare on my blog to try and help her sell her. Pretty thing and Erin is already begging! :O) But, we now have Piper, Allie, and Magic so............

Take a look at this young mare and call Lisa if you are interested. As e-mailed to me tonight:


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Lisa

Thanks again for helping me!!!!!

Here are some pictures of Haylie my 3yr old breading stock mare. She is 15.3 hands tall and she is by All Time Fancy (the top Hunter Under Saddle stallion on the paint circuit right now) and out of an Artfull Investment mare ( who is very well know in the quarter horse world). This mare has about 30 days on her. She has been worked with a lot on the ground, lounging and ground driving. She has been ridden a hand full of times walking and jogging in November before all of the bad weather. This mare is a world quality mover english and western. She has the big flat trot and the deep slow hock everyone is looking for, and she can jog also. I am only selling her because I have bought a house and I dont have a barn at my new house. I will let her go for 2000 if someone will take her now, she is worth a lot more and if I have to keep her I will be asking more in the future. If anyone is interested I have a video of her free lounging and on the lounge line saddled, or you can come and see her in person. Please give me a call Lisa Stoner 815-2040
2 Attached Images

No comments:

Post a Comment