Saturday, January 17, 2009

Really, Now a link to the MAGIC video

For everyone who has been waiting to watch Magic under saddle, I narrated one copy of the video but that copy is STILL uploading, so I managed to get this one, without narration, uploaded on to you tube. Turn your volume off unless you want to hear a bunch of useless chatter between Nichole & I. :O)

Follow this link and, though it it smaller that the blog video, you can still see the amazing stuff Magic is beginning to do.

Leave me a few comments or hit the quick response under the blog entry. It will be fun for me to read! You can also subscribe to the blog. Many times there are interesting and useful links off to the right that are blog related, that maybe one could use.

I am going to see if I can find other horse related blogs, too.

All for now & enjoy this first video, AT LAST, REALLY! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment